Telescopic sliding door HANGAR DOOR
Simplified operation for the hangar door
In the Butzbach telescopic door the single panels are interconnected. They open at the same time and give central access to the entire hangar front. When the door leaves are parked besides the building, the entire width of the hangar is accessible. This specific technology ensures a permanent reliability for operation and function, so that e.g. in a MRO hangar a reliable time schedule can be guaranteed.
Permanent operational availability:
- Ideal for MRO businesses: Butzbach hangar doors are warrants for reliable function during decades. The first hangar doors installed in 1984 still make daily proof of their reliability
- The door is operational at any moment: In case of power cuts or other emergencies the door can always be opened or closed manually, heated rails guarantee an operation also in winter conditions
- Many tests and approvals in wind resistance, air permeability and protection against rain proof that Butzbach hangar doors proof the superior level of quality
- The movements of the structural building frames are dependably absorbed by the special Butzbach guiding roll system, even with superior effects of snow loads the door function is never interfered
Best working conditions
- Ideal for MRO operations: natural, cast-shadow free and dazzle-free light inside the hangar. The special material fibreglass features very low U values and a light transmittance of up to 78%. The entire, highly insulated hangar door surface is used as a passive light source.
- Design your Butzbach hangar door according to your individual needs and wishes. You can also combine different materials such as fiberglass, sandwich panels, trapezoid sheets, polycarbonate, or real glass …
- Best safety and comfort conditions for your staff in and around the hangar: Ribbon windows in real glass, integrated in the hangar door, offer perfect view to the airfield
- Maximum protection for staff and material: approved safety edge and warning signal devices, pendulum brakes as speed limiters for manually operated doors can be integrated
Individual design with many constructive benefits
- Door follows function: You can integrate smaller doors for the passage of vehicles such as cars or trucks directly into the hangar door
- For trouble-free staff movements a passage door can be integrated, so that the hangar door can remain closed. The low threshold even responds to barrier free building.
- The integration of a tail door leads to a lower height of the main sliding door and thus to a cost reduction
- The very low weight load on the structure reduce the cost for the building itself
- Fuselage embracing doors make a tight closure possible even of the aircraft tail remains outside the hangar
- With an execution in burglar resistance class WK3 you can improve the access protection of your hangar
Please find detailed information on our special Butzbach hangar door website:
Each hangar door is a bespoke solution on individual demand and is designed, constructed, produced and installed by the millimeter for each hangar. The technical data are a result of the specific requirement of each single project.
Since more than 30 years we design and supply hangar doors for superior requirements of our customers and partners all over the world.