Option Escape route
Your fastest way to security
An escape route door must give the certainty of opening under any condition, even in case of a power cut. NOVOSPRINT can meet this requirement with an approval according to German regulations. The opening is effected by spring force, by means of a hand-operated lever, or automatically in case of a power cut.
In addition NOVOSPRINT opens with a speed of up to 5 m/s, making it an effective tool for efficient logistic processes. As a result NOVOSPRINT offers your staff a maximum in safety by better avoiding accidents and by its reliable function as an escape route door.
NOVOSPRINT is an investment which pays off – by more efficiency in the intra-logistic processes, but also by more reliability and long life. This is what we assure you by guaranteeing 500 000 openings on the springs.
Installation in escape routes and rescue paths (only for Germany)
- Conformity certified by an authorised institute
- In correspondence with DGUV 208/044 (Automatic doors in escape routes)
- An approval in accordance to the national / local legislation must be made for each single application
- Possible for all NOVOSPRINT HS5E, all double-skinned NOVOSPRINT Mono HS1E, and for NOVOSPRINT HS3E
- Combination with option „hygiene“ is possible
- Fully automatic door control in escape direction
- Self-actuating supervision of all safety devices of the door, so that even in case of an interference of the current or in case of breakdown of a part the escape route function of the door remains guaranteed, assuring at any time the safety of the users.
Improved safety and speed for intra-logistic processes:
- Available as a bi-fold high-speed door NOVOSPRINT or as single leaf high-speed door NOVOSPRINT Mono
- Lateral opening of both door leaves simultaneously, thus half the opening time
- Trouble-free traffic as the entire height is available immediately
- Fast and safe traffic due to the high opening speed of up to 5 m/s, automatic closing after an adjustable delay, and closing speed up to 2.5 m/s: waiting and dangerous braking are avoided
- Safe operation for staff, vehicles and the door itself due to multiple protective devices such as the opto-electronical safety edge, photo eye, light curtain, movement sensor or crash protection
- Opening with spring force within fractions of a second, closing by electric motor
- Transparent vision strip at eye level for continuous inter-visibility
Very long product life even with intensive utilisation:
- Guaranteed 500 000 openings for the first set of springs
- Minimised wear and tear leading to efficient and economic continuous operation
- Door leaves made of very tear-resistant polyester skin with PVC coating
- Door frames in solid material for years of reliable intensive operation
- Reduced cost for operation and maintenance
- Only little installation space at the side and on top is required
- Self-supporting frame construction, attachment on the wall and on the floor simply by brackets
- Ideal also for renovations or refurbishment of existing doors
- Many design options for the perfect adaptation to the site of operation, also with coloured or printed skin
- Single or double-skinned application, depending on the need for protection against noise, cold or wind
- Many optional functions for each field of application
- Comprehensive selection of sensors, activators, detectors: for each type of control the best suitable option is available
The option Escape route is available for NOVOSPRINT Syncro, for NOVOSPRINT SyncroXL and for double-skinned NOVOSPRINT Mono.
For the combination of several options please contact your responsible Butzbach sales consultant.
- Product brochure
- Tender specification NOVOSPRINT Mono
- Tender specification NOVOSPRINT Syncro
- Tender specification NOVOSPRINT SyncroXL
- Technical data: please refer to the specific NOVOSPRINT door
- Door skin colours
- Door skin colours B1
- Pulse transmitter
- Passage control
- Please refer to the specific NOVOSPRINT door