Option Ground closure
Keeps out what has to stay out
The new floor profile option closes the gap in NOVOSPRINT applications in the truest sense of the term. As soon as the door comes to a stop, the door leaves are lowered to the floor. That keeps out pests such as insects and small rodents just as much as draught, dust and noise. And it does so on almost any surface, because the special flexible sealing lip compensates for unevenness in the floor.
- Patent pending technology for reliable closing
- The setting down of the door leaf on the floor meets quality standards, e.g. in the food industry
- No infestation of pests such as rodents or insects
- Protects against draught or dust, ideal for food or clean room applications
- Compensates unevenness in the floor up to 10 mm
- Long-lasting, low-wear and low-maintenance technology
- Due to the lateral opening no dirt or water can be lifted up and drop down on staff or goods.
The option Ground closure is available for NOVOSPRINT Syncro, NOVOSPRINT Mono and NOVOSPRINT Duo.
For the combination of several options please contact your responsible Butzbach sales consultant.